Breakdown of food we eat happens in successive steps with the aid of body fluids generated inside of your system. This process we call digestion and absorption.
Digestion and absorption happens in steps and involves:
- Mechanical breakdown of food starting with the mouth and further breakdown of carbs, fats, and protein within the GI system
- Moving food and liquids in successive sequence from the mouth all the way to the anus where waste is stored and discharged
- Mixing food with bodily produced compounds such as saliva, mucus, enzymes, bicarbonate, hydrochloric acid, and bile
- Nutrient production including Vitamins and biotins
- Absorption of nutrients and water
- Excretion of waste matter
This process takes several hours to complete and therefore, we need to plan our meals with sufficient time in between. Keeping the digestive system functioning properly is vital and many opts for colon cleansing using products such as Coleanse Diet Pills that is made of all natural ingredients for efficient as well as worry free action.
Article written by Coleanse Diet. Digestion and absorption of nutrients take place in a sequence with the help from fluids produced in your GI tract. Keeping your GI tract working in shape is important and Coleanse can provide a gentle cleanse of your colon to improve its efficiency.