Water does more than helping you with your thirst. By now you know all about other good things that water bring to your body too. Do you know that water is also good for weight loss? Fill more than your stomach? Help with your swollen and tight ankles and fingers? How much water to drink on any given day depends on various conditions but as a rule of thumb you need more than eight, 10 oz. glassfuls every day. Here are some good reasons why you need to drink more water.
- Water is an appetize suppresser and helps to metabolize stored fat. Not only the body can’t function without water but also efficient fat burning require water.
- A reduction in water consumption will result in increased fat deposits in your body.
- Drinking more water helps with fluid retention in the body.
- Water helps to get relief from constipation.
- Water tones your muscles and improves its contraction to prevent your body from dehydration.
- Your colon will thank you for drinking more water. Water helps to remove waste from your body. Remember, accumulated waste in your colon can add up to ten pounds to your body weight.
- Water is needed to maintain your skin health and it improves the tone, its resilience, and overall health.